Welcome to Genealogists.com the world's largest family history research firm in the world. We help thousands of people just like you connect to their past. We can help you:
- Obtain copies of original documents from archives and libraries around the world
- Break down difficult brick walls and solving complex family history problems
- Strengthen and extend your family trees
- Establish proof required to join lineage societies
- Trace and identify bloodlines, such as Native American
- Analyze DNA test results by the industry's leading experts
So, how can we help you? Submit a request for a FREE quote today.
Genealogists.com has created the largest network of professional genealogists in the world. Two main factors set Genealogists.com apart from other family history research firms:
- Genealogists.com is the largest family history research firm in the world.
- Our prices are customized according to your specific objectives and budget.
With over 1,000 professional genealogists working in over 2,000 locations and archives throughout the world we can access records no other firm can. In addition to genealogists, we have hundreds of historians, DNA experts, private investigators, forensic scientists, university professors/scholars, and archivists. As a result, we can apply whatever expertise is needed to help you with your research.
Unlike other firms, we do not price projects by the hour. If we did, it would be about $50 (£30) an hour. Instead, we do preliminary research to determine what will be required to meet your specific objectives and then quote you a total price based on your objectives. As a result, we do not sell research hours; instead, we sell research results.
Our prices are the best in the industry and customized to your budget and objectives. We provide high quality family history research as well as a complete line of research services, including breaking down brick walls, creating family biographies, applying for dual citizenship, accessing the 90% of records that are not online, understanding DNA test results, translating documents, analyzing handwriting, and preserving family histories. All at the most affordable prices possible.