We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the National Archives at New York City, New York.
The National Archives at New York City has records created by federal agencies in New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands including:
- Naturalization records
- Internal Revenue Service records
- Customs lists
- Records of U.S. District Court of Appeals
- Court records
- Passenger lists for New York City and other ports
- Revolutionary War military records
- Civil War service indexes
- World War I draft registrations
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the National Archives at New York City begin at $300 per project.
We also have New York genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.