We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Archives of Ontario in Toronto, Canada.
This archive contains:
- Birth records (1869-1917)
- Marriage records (ca. 1801-1932)
- Death records (1869-1942)
- 80,000 books, pamphlets, periodicals, and government publications, including Court Records (estate files) and Crown Land Department Records
- 105,000 meters of paper records
- 4.4 million photographs
- 5,000 documentary artworks (paintings, drawings, caricatures, and posters) from as early as the 1790s
- 2,500 original works of art
- 350,000 architectural drawings
- 85,000 maps
- 30,000 hours of film, video and sound recordings, including government films, home movies, and oral history recordings
- more than 1,500 gigabytes of electronic records
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Archives of Ontario begin at $300 per project.
We also have Ontario genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.