We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec (BAnQ) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Register of interments in Mount Hermon Cemetery, 1848-1904
- Parish censuses of Notre-Dame-de-Québec
- Tutorships and curatorships in the judicial district of Montréal, 1791-1807
- Coroners’ inquests in the judicial districts of:
- Beauce, 1862-1947, Charlevoix, 1862-1944, Montmagny, 1862-1952,
- Québec, 1765-1930 and Saint-François (Sherbrooke), 1900-1954
- Preliminary inquiries in the judicial district of Québec, 1897-1927
- Events of 1837-1838: In the footsteps of the Patriots
- Applications for free grants of land to families with 12 living children, 1890-1905
- Inventories after death in the judicial district of Rimouski (CN 101), 1822-1918
- Inventories after death in the judicial districts of Québec, Charlevoix, Beauce, Montmagny and Kamouraska, 1785 -1955
- Inventories after death in the Montréal area, 1791-1840
- List of transcriptions of notarial acts
- Marriage contracts in the Charlevoix region, 1737-1920, and the Saguenay region, 1840-1911
- Marriage contracts in the Québec City area, 1761-1946
- Jail logs of Québec City prisons in the 19th century
- Non-Catholic baptisms in the Montréal area, 1766-1835
- Non-Catholic burials in the Montréal area, 1767-1899
- Non-Catholic marriages in the Montréal area, 1766-1899
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees begin at $300 per project.
We also have Quebec genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.