We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Cambridgeshire County Archives in England.
Cambridgeshire County was archaically known as the County of Cambridge (Cambs). It is a county in England, bordering Lincolnshire to the north, Norfolk to the northeast, Suffolk to the east, Essex and Hertfordshire to the south, and Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire to the west. The city of Cambridge is the county town. Modern Cambridgeshire was formed from the historic counties of Cambridgeshire and Huntingdonshire, together with the Isle of Ely and the Soke of Peterborough; it contains most of the region known as Silicon Fen.
This archive contains the following:
- Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812
- Marriages and Banns, 1754-1936
- Births and Baptisms, 1813-1911
- Deaths and Burials, 1813-1986
- Extracted Parish Records including the registers of the parish church of Croston in the County of Lancaster
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Cambridgeshire County Archives begin at $300 per project.
We also have England genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.