We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Cobb County Library in Marietta, Georgia.
The collections include:
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution (1886-present)
- Marietta Daily Journal (1868-present)
- Cobb County Times (1916-1968)
- Books on southeastern states
- African-American history, including oral history of Cobb County and Cobb NAACP/Civil Rights.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Cobb County Library begin at $300 per project.
We also have Georgia genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.