We have genealogists who research the Fulton County Genealogical Society (chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society) in the Evergreen Public Library in Metamora, Ohio.
The collections include:
- 1,300 books and hundreds of rollls of microfilm
- Newspapers for towns in the county through 1910
- Birth and death records beginning in 1867
- Marriage records from 1864
- Family and county histories
- Obituaries and tombstone inscription books
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Fulton County Genealogical Society begin at $300 per project.
We also have Ohio genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.