We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Georgia State Archives in Morrow, Georgia.
This archive contains:
- Carnegie Family Collection
- Chatham County Deed Books
- Colonial Will Books
- Colonial Wills
- Confederate Enlistment Oaths and Discharges
- Confederate Pension Applications
- Confederate Pension Application Supplements
- County Maps
- County Tax Digests
- District Plats of Survey
- District Survey Field Notebooks
- Georgia Death Certificates
- Georgia Non-Indexed Death Certificates, 1928-1930
- Georgia Power Photograph Collection
- Governors’ Letterbooks Collection
- Headright and Bounty Plats
- Historic Maps
- Historic Postcard Collection
- Lamar Q. Ball Photograph Collection
- Leo Frank Clemency Application
- Marriage Records from Microfilm
- Militia Enrollment Lists, 1864
- Small Print Collection
- Spanish-American War Service Summary Cards
- Touring Georgia
- Trademark Registrations
- Vanishing Georgia
- Virtual Georgia
The Georgia Archives includes several online finding aids to its collections, from finding aids to the manuscript catalog.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Georgia State Archives begin at $300 per project.
We also have Georgia genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.