We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Harris-Elmore Public Library (Ottawa County) in Elmore, Ohio.
The collections include:
- Birth and church records
- At a glance genealogy for Civil War genealogy, female ancestors, German and immigration research
- Business records
- Cemetery records by townships and counties
- Census records on microfilms
- Death and marriage records
- City and phone directories
- Club/organization records
- Court records
- Family files and histories
- Institutional and enumeration records
- Maps and land records
- Military records
- Naturalization records
- Probate records
- School records
View a Complete List of Local History Room Holdings at the Harris Elmore Public Library.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Harris-Elmore Public Library begin at $300 per project.
We also have Ohio genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.