We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Hawaiian Historical Society Library in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This archive contains:
- History of Hawaii, Polynesia, and the Pacific
Including voyages, travels, biographies, social life and customs, and Native Hawaiians and immigrant groups
- Records of early voyages to Hawaii and the Pacific
- 19th century Hawaiian newspapers
- Hawaiian language publications
- Manuscripts and photographs
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Hawaiian Historical Society Library begin at $300 per project.
We also have Hawaii genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.