We have genealogists who research at Illinois State University (ISU) in Norman, Illinois.
The collections include:
- Coroner’s Inquests (1924-1977)
- Livingston County Probates (1837-1958)
- Logan County Circuit Court Criminal Cases (1857-1945)
- McLean County Probates (1834-1934)
- McLean County Wills (1838-1940)
- Vermilion County Coroner’s Inquests (1908-1956)
- Woodford County Almshouse Registers (1868-1957)
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
- Research fees in Illinois State University begin at $300 per project.
We also have Illinois genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.