Genealogists.com is the largest family history research firm in the world. We are revolutionizing the way family history research is performed by providing access to the world’s offline records.
Our firm consists of over 4,000 professional genealogists, historians, private investigators, forensic scientists, DNA experts, university professors/scholars, and archivists who live near and work in hundreds of archives and repositories around the globe. This network has reshaped the model for how family history research is performed. No longer must we rely on the small percentage or records that are available online nor depend on the expertise of just a few researchers.
Because of our rapid growth, Genealogists.com has several full-time and part-time positions available, including:
- Genealogists and Researchers to perform in-depth, high-quality research
- Project Managers to manage projects
- Sales and Marketing Managers to sell and market family history research projects
- Quality Control Specialists to help ensure the quality of deliverables
- Writers to write and edit content for our social media sites and/or research projects
- Assistants for the above positions
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Excellent pay. We pay more than many other firms because we don’t have their high overhead expenses.
- Local lookups. If you need records that are not in your local archive, our professional researchers in other areas can find those records for you quickly.
- Immediate payment via PayPal. No longer do you need to wait for a check to arrive. We pay as soon as project deliverables are complete.
- No non-compete agreements. When you work for us, you are still free to accept other projects, even from other firms.
- Entirely online submission of deliverables. No need to create any hard copies. Work from the comfort of your own home.