We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Lakeside Heritage Society Archives in Ottawa County, Ohio.
The collections include:
- Records for Lakeside, Danbury Township, Marblehead and the Peninsula, and the Chautauquas
- Lakeside clubs and societies
- 9,000 photos, postcards, slides, and other visual forms
- Lakeside property owner transfer records from 1873 to 2010
- Cottage histories, including photographs of each building
- Lakeside Association historical files
- Index of performers and speakers, with dates and talent
- Oral histories, family portfolios, diaries, and scrapbooks
- Boats of Lakeside
- Biography Index
- Lakeside Heritage Manifest since 1990
- Maps of Lakeside and the area.
- Local Newspapers
- Obituary Index from newspapers and conference journals
- Directory of Lakeside and area businesses and concessions, dating from 1870s
- David Glick collection of American independent Chautauquas records
- Genealogy materials published by Ottawa County Genealogical Society
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Lakeside Heritage Society Archives begin at $300 per project.
We also have Ohio genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.