Other records available:
- Records of local government, including Lancashire County Council and district and parish councils, and their predecessors (Quarter Sessions, Poor Law unions and turnpike trusts)
- Probate records of the Archdeaconries of Chester and Richmond
- Records of Anglican, Roman Catholic and nonconformist churches, including registers of baptisms, marriages and burials
- School records, including log books and admissions registers
- Private records, including manorial and estate records, family papers, and the records of businesses and societies
- Maps and plans, including tithe, enclosure and estate plans
Research fees in the Lancashire County Archives begin at $300 per project.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
We also have England genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.