We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Lenawee Historical Museum Archives in the Adrian Public Library in Adrian, Michigan.
The collections include:
- Adrian City Directories from 1859 to 1998
- Adrian City Tax records from 1865 to 1906
- Lenawee County Tax records from1840 to 1915
- School yearbooks
- Cemetery records
- Marriage records
- Birth and Death records
- Business ledgers
- Atlas and Plat Books
- Sanborn Insurance Maps
- Histories of Lenawee County, cities and towns (Adrian, Tecumseh, Blissfield, Addison)
- Thousands of documents relating to business, government, religion, education, railroads, military, Grange, Underground Railroad, prominent citizens
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Lenawee Historical Museum Archives begin at $300 per project.
We also have Michigan genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.