We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Multnomah County Library in Portland, Oregon.
The collections include:
- Detailed historical maps of cities and towns in Oregon, Washington, and California
- The Historical Oregonian, daily newspapers from 1861-1987, and from 1987-present
- America’s obituaries and death notices
- 4,000 genealogical databases (located at library) for use to access more than seven million names
- Biography and genealogical master index
Visit the Genealogy Resource Page of the Multnomah County Library for a list of research resources.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Multnomah County Library begin at $300 per project.
We also have Oregon genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.