We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the New Hampshire Historical Society in Concord, New Hampshire.
The collections include:
- 3,200 manuscript collections
- Includes papers of New Hampshire notables (Josiah Bartlett, Daniel Webster, and Mary Baker Eddy)
- Diaries, account books, and business records
- Corporate and organizational records
- Manuscripts related to the Civil War as documented by Gettysburg historian, John Badger Bachelder
- Manuscripts related to other US officials from New Hampshire
- 250,000 images and photographs, organized by town, subject, and individual persons
- 2,200 maps
- Thousands of ephemera collections
View the New Hampshire Special Collections section of the New Hampshire’s Historical Society’s webpage for your own research.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the New Hampshire Historical Society begin at $300 per project.
We also have New Hampshire genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.