We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Oregon State Archives in Salem, Oregon. These archives have many genealogical records, including:
- Historical Records Index
- Birth records for Oregon from 1848 to 1912
Birth records are restricted for 100 years
- Marriage records for Oregon from 1848 to 1912
Marriage Records are restricted for 75 years
- Death records for Oregon from 1903 to 1962
Death Records are restricted for 50 years
- Oregon divorces from 1925
- State census schedules
- Military records from 1847 to 1986
- Oregon naturalization records from 1849 (not including federal courts)
Declarations filed after January 1930 generally contain a photograph of the applicant
- Oregon probate records from 1843 (depends on the County)
- Land Records
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Oregon State Archives begin at $300 per project.
We also have Oregon genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.