We have genealogists who research the Ottawa County Ohio Records in Port Clinton, Ohio. We research at the offices of the Ottawa County Probate Court, Recorder, Court of Common Pleas, and Health Department for the following records:
- Ottawa County Birth records from 1867 to present
- County Death records from 1869 to 1908
- Marriage records from July 1840 to present
- Estates from 1849 to present
- Probates from 1840 to present
- Land records from 1820, including deeds, leases, liens, military discharges, and plates
- Court records from 1840
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Ottawa County Ohio Records begin at $300 per project.
We also have Ohio genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.