We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Pennsylvania State Archives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Birth records (1852-1854, 1893-1906)
- Death records (1852-1854, 1893-1962)
- Marriage records (1742-1762, 1852-1854, 1885, and thereafter)
- 17,000 rolls of country records, including wills, deeds, and tax records
- Military records from the French and Indian War to the Vietnam War
- Pension records for the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812
- Philadelphia ships’ lists of German passengers (1727-1808)
- Colonial naturalizations (1740-1773)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court naturalizations (1794-1906)
- Federal population censuses (1790-1930)
- U.S. Direct Tax of 1798, also known as the Glass Tax
- Pennsylvania Septennial Censuses (1779-1821)
- Pennsylvania Farm Censuses (1924, 1927)
- State land records including warrants, surveys, and patents (1667-2000)
- State penitentiary records (1829-1972)
- Occupational records for coal miners, doctors, and teachers
- Family papers
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees begin at $300 per project.
We also have Pennsylvania genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.