We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the Springfield History Library and Archives Collections in Springfield, Massachusetts.
The collections include:
- A large collection of French Canadian records
- Indexes to Ellis Island passenger records
- The Loiselle Index
- Over 20,000 genealogical books
- 6,000 microfilms
- 25,000 photographs
- 1.3 million archival documents
- Diaries, deeds, account books, and land transfer documents
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the Springfield History Library and Archives Collections begin at $300 per project.
We also have Massachusetts genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.