We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in The National Archives of the United Kingdom (TNA) in Kew, Richmond, and Surrey, England.
The collections include:
- Cabinet Papers from 1915-1982
- Digital Microfilmed records
- Wills and Medal Index cards
- Immigrant Arrivals from 1826-1869
- Immigrant entry books from 1794-1921
- Census records beginning in 1841
- Crime records from 1770-1934
- First World War soldier records
- Maritime birth, marriage, and death records
- Passenger lists
- Royal Hospital Chelsea pension and militia records
- Railroad employment records
Many of the records are now available online. If there is a record you are looking for not available online, you may Order a Copy from the National Archives in the UK.
Explore the Records of the National Archives of the UK.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the National Archives of the United Kingdom (TNA) begin at $300 per project.
We also have England genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.