We are professional genealogists based near the UK National Archives in Kew, southwest London.
The UK National Archives hold millions of national records including the following:
- Church records from religions outside the Church of England, e.g., Non-conformists, some Roman Catholic registers (Church of England parish records are held in county or diocesan record offices)
- Armed forces records (Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force)
- Other service records (coastguard, customs, police, fire service, railways, government employees)
- Shipping (some crew lists and other shipping lists)
- Emigration/immigration records
- Many other records
Research fees in the UK National Archives begin at $300 per project.
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
We also have UK genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.