We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS) in Springfield, Illinois.
The collections include:
- Macon County Circuit Court Cases (1829-1861)
- Macoupin County Coroner’s Inquests (1835-1928)
- Morgan County Poor Farm records (1850-1932)
- Sangamon County Guardian’s Cases (1825-1901)
- Sangamon County Probate Cases (1821-1906)
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the University of Illinois at Springfield begin at $300 per project.
We also have Illinois genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.